Are you ready?
Far better way to connect to your Impact Radius account to Google Looker Studio and visualize your data.
The Impact connector keeps your data secure by leveraging recommended authentication processes
Hassel free report selector allowing you select the report data which you want to visualise in Google Looker Studio
Custom Report Support
Apart from standard Report selection import report data for which Impact Radius provide a specialized URL.
Time Period Selection
Now change the time period from Goole Looker Studio, without touching Impact Radius Dashboard.
How Does Impact Connector work with Google Looker Studio?
When you opt to install Impact Connector into your Google Looker Studio workspace, it first will ask you for certain permission & information which will help the connector to Authenticate, Authorize and Configure the connector in a specific manner to connect to your desired data.
Also, the whole process of connection to Impact Radius Reports is controlled by Impact Radius and this connector adheres to all the pre-requisite for securely accessing the report data.
What we can help you achieve
- We can help you get your Impact Reports directly in the Goole Looker Studio Workspace with support for variable dates.
- Customizable metrics management, i.e. if you want more columns to be visible or a few to be re-arranged with preference you can do it here.
- Compare to or more reports from Impact or Different Analytics Tools side by side in Google Looker Studio Workspace.
- Single Report Scope will allow you to manage a single report from a single connection.
- No reconfiguration is required to fetch the data a report for the different time periods. You can do it just by changing the date control on Google Looker Studio Workspace.
Impact Connector – FAQs
Impact Connector is a Google Looker Studio formerly known as Google Data Studio Connector or Plugin that allows you to connect to Impact Radius and get the report data into Google Looker Studio WorkSpace
After you install the Impact Connector, on the setting page it will ask you for Impact Credentials, note these are not your login credentials but AccountSID & Auth Token, which you can retrieve from your Impact Radius Account Settings.
One entering this details it will do the rest of magic to pull your Account Name and reports which you can import.
This is a free connector, besides being free it is safe as well.
- We do not save your AccountsSIDs / Auth Token anywhere, it is just used at the time of configuration of the plugin to fetch data.
- We do not save your report data anywhere,
- The report and the data will be only visible to you and the other people you share the report with.(share your reports cautiously).
No, It can not !!
Since we do not save any of your information be it login credentials or report data there is no way that we can retrieve the deleted report.
- You can leverage the Google Looker Studio Undo / Redo functionality to recover the deleted report.
- You need to configure your Impact Connector again by installing a new one.
It’s Free for a lifetime. So you can use it as much as you want and as long as you want.
- As much as you want.
- As long as you want.
- As long as Impact Radius allows API access.
- As long as Impact Radius does not change its API endpoints.
- As long as you are satisfied with the connector and choose to continue working on it. [Very Important].
Impact Connector – Support
Impact Connector is very easy to use and very straightforward. It is designed in such a way that configurations are stepped and easy to understand.
In case you still need support with installing/configuring you can connect with me at email@example.com. Or you can fill out the Support form available below.
A lot of thought processes went in while developing the Impact Connector, and it does what it was created for. But if you have an Idea to improve or just need to add a new feature to it, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll connect back post receiving the mail to understand your requirement.
If you found a bug in the connector please connect with me at email@example.com.
- Please attach screenshots of the errors you get
- Also give information in detail, about what you were trying to achieve when you encountered an error.
This is a free connector, and if you have found a bug and already communicated it to me. I’ll take that up as soon as I am free from my other commitments.
- Since it does not add up to my revenue stream, it is set at a lower priority than the other projects I am working on.
- I Manage this connector only in my free time.
- The bugs which needed fixing will be fixed, if urgent contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a question?
If you got some questions regarding the connector, or want a new feature, just fill out the form to your right and I’ll contact you to get more details.
Or you can contact me at: email@example.com